1. In the sales of construction machinery and equipment, if the customer raises financing needs, the regional agent is responsible for explaining the contents of the financial lease, the rights, obligations, responsibilities and responsibilities of the parties to the customer, and the basic procedures of the operation. The regional agent should choose good credit and assets Customers with good and good income sources are recommended to financial leasing companies.
2. Data collection and application form filling The regional agent shall assist the customer to provide relevant materials according to the requirements of the material list. Pay attention to the following matters when providing the materials:
A. The ID card should be copied on both sides. The regional agent should check the copy with the original. The ID card should have the customer's signature and be printed by hand.
B. If the name of the ID card is inconsistent with the name of the household registration booklet, the local village committee and neighborhood committee shall be issued with a name / alias certificate;
C. If the ID numbers on the ID card and the household registration book are inconsistent, the customer must provide the original household registration certificate. In the case of identity cards, hukou books, and marriage certificates with the same ID numbers and complete information, the household registration certificate is not required to be provided, but it is recommended that regional agents still require customers to provide the original household registration certificate to ensure the authenticity of the customer's identity. Provide corresponding evidence for the settlement of claims.
D. Marriage status certificate issued by civil affairs department or village (neighborhood) committee should be obtained if the marriage certificate is lost or the actual marriage relationship;
E. Regional agents should require customers and guarantors to truthfully disclose assets and actively provide asset certification materials.
After the regional agent has collected the above customer information, he should assist the customer to complete the financial lease application form. The application form should have the signature of the client (corporate client: corporate seal and official seal).
1. Electronic contract
A. After the dealer has collected the customer's data completely (and the provided data meets the requirements), enter the electronic version of the "Customer Information Form" according to the information provided by the customer, and ensure that the entered data is sent to Jin by email if the entered data is correct. Email address of the head of financing of the Construction Machinery Credit Management Department: XHD882006@126.COM. The credit management department of Jingong Machinery conducts a preliminary review based on the "Customer Information Form" provided by the distributor and sends it to the financial leasing company. "Financial lease contract", "guarantee letter" and related attachments and other contract texts are sent to the regional agents via email (the regional agents should provide Jinong Machinery with an e-mail box specifically for receiving and sending contract texts).
B. After checking and confirming that the relevant content of the contract text is correct, the regional agent urges the client to sign all contract texts of the financial lease.
C. The grounding points of the leased items listed in the "Purchase Contract", "Financial Lease Contract", and "Certificate of Signing of Lease Items" shall be consistent.
When the regional agent is familiar with the financial leasing process and has a certain degree of confidence in the customer through the financial leasing review, they can also use the blank contract printed by the financial leasing company to sign directly with the customer while providing the customer with the information.
A. A blank contract is printed by the financial leasing company and mailed to each agent, and the agent directly signs the customer (the dealer uses the electronic version of the contract before receiving the printing contract).
B. The blank space in the printing contract will be filled in by the dealer after checking with the credit management department without errors.
1. Both the electronic contract and the printed contract must be signed with the complete information provided by the customer.
2. Whether the electronic contract or the printed contract, after the client signs the contract does not mean that the contract relationship has been established, it must be approved by the financial leasing company and signed and sealed before it can be determined as the contract relationship.
3. In order to facilitate repayment by customers and at the same time facilitate the financing company to collect the repayments in a timely and efficient manner, all customers of financial leasing will pay the rent of each period in the form of bank commission withholding. The procedures for withholding are as follows:
A. The client and the bank sign the entrustment debit application (in triplicate);
B. The customer (either of the tenant and the husband and wife) must provide ICBC (the card in the customer's own name, which can be a new bank card or a card in use by the customer, with special emphasis on not providing a credit card) (double-sided) Copy) one copy of the photocopy and ID card, and sign the photocopy by handprint;
C. Customer repayment in each instalment: The customer should deposit the rent into the bank card in full and on time. The financial leasing company will deduct from the bank card according to the contract amount on the repayment date. , Is not considered a repayment).
Special reminder: The regional agent should ensure that the above contract texts are signed by the lease parties themselves and the authenticity of the information provided by the lease parties. The legal consequences caused by the contract texts not signed by the lease parties themselves or the existence of false materials are all caused by the region. Agents assume. In order to prevent fraud in the contract provided by the dealer, our company requires that: 1. Each agent should designate a special person to handle the financial leasing business according to its own business situation and network distribution. Under normal circumstances, financial leasing procedures are prohibited. And the sales contract is handled by the sales clerk; 2. For each financial leasing business, a “face-to-face declaration” (see Attachment 1) is required to be issued by the person who is in charge of handling the financial leasing business; 3. Financial leasing company After receiving the customer materials, the situation of the customer and the guarantor will be verified by telephone. All agents are requested to provide accurate customer and guarantor phone numbers. If the customer or the guarantor goes out for construction, the number should be notified to our company in time so that Verification; 4. If it is found that the customer's information and contract are signed or forged, our company will stop the dealer's credit sales right until the agency contract relationship is terminated.
1. When the regional agent signs the "Financial Lease Contract" and other contract texts with the client, it shall collect the relevant fees such as the down payment, security deposit, handling fee, insurance fee, etc. from the client and remit to Fujian Jinong Machinery Co., Ltd. After remittance, the relevant remittance voucher should be faxed to Jinong Machinery Finance Department, and the remittance voucher should indicate the customer name.
2. Fujian Jinong Machinery Co., Ltd. will pay the difference to the regional agents according to the "financial lease cooperation agreement" signed with the regional agents.
3. After the client signs all the texts of the financial lease contract and pays the down payment, security deposit, handling fee, insurance fee and other related expenses, the regional agent shall deliver the financial lease equipment to the customer after acceptance by the customer. The regional agent shall take a picture of the delivery equipment when delivering the equipment to the customer. The customer and the equipment shall be reflected in the photo, and the name of the acceptance photo file shall be named the customer name.
4. After the client signs all the above-mentioned contracts, the regional agent will send the application form, customer-provided materials, original contract, product certification, card application information to Jingong Machinery Credit Management Department (Address: Qianpu Industry, Anhai Town, Jinjiang City, Fujian Province) District Fujian Jinong Machinery Co., Ltd. Credit Management Department, Attn: Xiao Yan, Phone / Fax: 0595-85751599 ). It is recommended that regional agents keep a copy of customer information and application forms for future reference.
5. Special attention:
A. The dealer should deliver the car after the customer submits the relevant procedures and signs the relevant contract. If the car needs to be delivered in advance due to special circumstances, it should be replenished within seven days after the car is delivered. For complete procedures, our company will calculate the installment interest according to the instalment agreement (see the product sales agency contract annex 1 for details). The complete procedure cannot be provided within two months. It is deemed as full payment, and the dealer has not paid me the full amount. If the company pays for the goods, it shall be charged a penalty of five per ten thousand per day. At the same time, if the materials are inconsistent or there are contract defects, they shall be made up or corrected within seven days after receiving the notice, and the above provisions shall apply after the deadline.
B. If the customer does not sign the "finance lease contract" and related contracts when the vehicle is delivered, it is recommended that regional agents and customers first sign a sales contract or lease contract to avoid delivery without a contract. The above sales contract or lease contract can be based on the agent Regional characteristics are made by ourselves.
The financial leasing company shall provide statistics to Jinong Machinery after collecting statistics on the monthly rent payment of the lessee, and Jinong Machinery shall provide a copy to the regional agent.
2. Daily collection
Financial leasing companies, Jingong Machinery and regional agents should jointly establish a collection system to remind and urge lessees to pay rents in a timely manner through short messages, phone calls, letters, and door-to-door methods. Seven days before the renter's monthly rent payment period expires, the regional agent should remind the renter to pay the rent by text message or telephone. If the renter fails to pay or fails to pay the rent payable for the month after the monthly rent payment period expires, the regional agent The merchant shall collect the payment by telephone within three days from the expiration of the rent payment period. If the lessee has not paid yet, the regional agent shall send a collection letter to the lessee until the door-to-door collection. The regional agent shall inform the lessee at the same time as the collection Credit effects, legal consequences and possible overdue payment of defaults due to failure to pay rents in a timely manner.
If the lessee fails to pay the rent on time, the regional agent has the obligation to advance. If the lessee fails to pay the rent on time, and the regional agent does not assume the obligation to advance, causing the financial leasing company to charge the lessee a penalty for late payment, the company will be promoted. Machinery is not responsible.
3. Purchase the leased property in advance (repayment in advance)
Purchase price of the leased property in advance = remaining principal × (1 + 0.1%) + equipment residual value
(1) When the lessee's lease term expires, after paying all lease fees to the financial leasing company, the ownership of the equipment is transferred to the lessee, and the financial leasing company will issue a lease ownership transfer certificate to the lessee.
(2) If the lessee fails to pay the rent as stipulated in the "Financial Lease Contract" and meets the repurchase conditions of the "Finance Lease Cooperation Agreement" signed by Jingong Machinery and the regional agent, the regional agent shall perform the repurchase obligation and the regional agent After the company fulfills its repurchase obligations, the financial leasing company and Jingong Machinery will transfer the ownership in the "financial lease contract" to the regional agent. The regional agent should promptly adopt trailers, lawsuits or other measures to ensure the realization of the creditor's rights.